Male pet Guinea Pigs should be neutered if they are not going to be bred. Neutering a guinea pig will result in less aggression, reproductive issues, and will also obviously eliminate breeding.tramadol online no prescription
This procedure involves removing the testicles under anesthesia and can be done on an outpatient basis. Neutering guinea pigs is a straight forward procedure and no overnight stay is needed.buy valium online without prescription
buy valium online without prescriptiontramadol for sale
Pre-Op Preparation before a Guinea Pig Neuterbuy klonopin no prescription
- Guinea pigs should not be fasted before surgery like a dog or a cat.
- Drop them off at 8am and pick up between 4pm and 5:30pm.
- Bring them in a travel carrier.
- Take the food and water out of the cage on arrival but have a food and water supply available for after surgery.
Post-Op Care after a Guinea Pig Neuter
- Pain medication will generally be given for 2-4 days by mouth.
- Keep separated from other rabbits for 7 days for incision to heal.
- Male guinea pigs may be able to impregnate a female for up to 6 weeks following surgery.
Cost of Guinea Pig Neuterbuy xanax online no prescription
$75 including pain medication (subject to change over time)buy valium without prescription
We will generally be able to get you scheduled within a day or two to neuter your rat. You can request an appointment online here:xanax for sale
valium online without prescription