Male pet Rabbits should be neutered if they are not going to be bred. Neutering a rabbit will result in less aggression, urine spraying, and will also obviously eliminate breeding.tramadol online no prescription
This procedure involves removing the testicles under anesthesia and can be done on an outpatient basis. Neutering rabbits is a straight forward procedure and no overnight stay is needed.buy valium online without prescription
buy valium online without prescriptiontramadol for sale
Pre-Op Preparationbuy klonopin no prescription
- Rabbits should not be fasted before surgery like a dog or a cat.
- Drop them off at 8am and pick up between 4pm and 5:30pm.
- Bring them in a travel carrier.
- Take the food and water out of the cage on arrival but have a food and water supply available for after surgery.
- Pain medication will generally be given for 2-4 days by mouth.
- Keep separated from other rabbits for 7 days for incision to heal.
- Male rabbits may be able to impregnate a female for up to 6 weeks following surgery.
Cost of Rabbit Neuterbuy xanax online no prescription
$100 including pain medication (subject to change over time)buy valium without prescription
We will generally be able to get you scheduled within a day or two to neuter your rabbit. You can request an appointment online here:xanax for sale
valium online without prescription