Male Rats should be neutered if they are not going to be bred. Neutering a rat will result in less aggression and will also obviously eliminate breeding.tramadol online no prescription
This procedure involves removing the testicles under anesthesia and can be done on an outpatient basis. Neutering rats is a straight forward procedure and no overnight stay is needed.buy valium online without prescriptionbuy valium online without prescription
Pre-Op Preparationtramadol for sale
- Rats should not be fasted before surgery like a dog or a cat.
- Drop them off at 8am and pick up between 4pm and 5:30pm
- Bring them in a small cage with a hide box or pouch.
- Take the food and water out of the cage on arrival but have a food and water supply available for after surgery.
- Pain medication will generally be given for 2-4 days by mouth.
- Keep separated from other rats for 7 days for incision to heal.
- Male rats may be able to impregnate a female for up to 6 weeks following surgery.
Cost of Rat Neuterbuy valium no prescription
$75 including pain medication (subject to change over time)buy xanax online no prescription
We will generally be able to get you scheduled within a day or two to neuter your rat. You can request an appointment online here:buy valium without prescription
xanax for salevalium online without prescription