In the current economy, we have decided to help with affordable spay and neuter for your pet. We have entitled this service as “Value Priced Spay Neuter” and not “Low Cost Spay Neuter” as we do so much more than low cost spay neuter options. The service we provide is more comprehensive, safer for your pet, and results in less post-operative pain.buy valium online without prescription
The difference between our Value Priced Spay Neuter and low cost options are:
- Full Monitoring of heart rate, blood oxygen level, electrical activity of the heart (ECG), respiratory rate, and blood pressure
- IV catheter for blood pressure support, maintenance of hydration, and emergency IV access should a problem arise (rare)
- Endotracheal intubation for each patient to protect airway and assist breathing
- Surgery instruments sterilized between patients, not reused.
- Dedicated technician that monitors your pet throughout the entire procedure and recovery
- Multiple pain medications given pre-emptively (before surgery), after surgery, and to go home to assure that your pet is very comfortable.
Requirements for participation in Value Priced Spay Neuter:
- Only for Dogs and Cats
- Must be under 1 year of age (over 1year subject to regular surgery fees; call or email for estimate)
- Females must be under 50lb
- Must be up to date on vaccinations done by a veterinarian (bring proof if not done here) or will be vaccinated on day of surgery at additional cost
- Dogs: Rabies, DHLP, Bordetella
- Cats: Rabies, FVRCP
- Will be completed by first available veterinarian at first available time
- Must be able to stay overnight at the clinic to be picked up any time the next day
- Must fill out surgery consent form and bring it with you the day of surgery
Cost of Value Priced Spay Neuter
- Males $100
- Females $125 (animals that are pregnant/in heat will incur additional fees)
- A real VALUE!
Request a Value Price Spay Neuter Appointmentbuy valium no prescription