Male Sugar Gliders should be neutered if they are not going to be bred. Neutering a sugar glider will result in less odor (will not completely eliminate) and less aggression. This surgery will also obviously eliminate breeding.tramadol online no prescription
This procedure involves removing the testicles under anesthesia and can be done on an outpatient basis. Neutering sugar gliders is a straight forward procedure and no overnight stay is needed.buy valium online without prescription
- Sugar Gliders should not be fasted before surgery like a dog or a cat.
- Drop them off at 8am and pick up between 4pm and 5:30pm
- Bring them in a small cage with a soft sided pouch.
- Take the food and water out of the cage on arrival but have a food and water supply available for after surgery.
- Pain medication will generally be given for 2-4 days by mouth.
- Keep separated from other sugar gliders for 7 days for incision to heal.
- With the technique we use an e-collar is generally not needed, but since sugar gliders have a high tendency to self mutilate it is a good idea to have one. You can make one yourself or we have small bird e-collars available for purchase.
Cost of Sugar Glider Neuterbuy valium online without prescription
$75 including pain medication (subject to change over time)tramadol for sale
We will generally be able to get you scheduled within a day or two to neuter your sugar glider. You can request an appointment online here:buy klonopin no prescriptionbuy valium no prescription
Dallas, Carrollton, Coppell, Farmers Branch, Garland, Irving, Lewisville, Plano, Richardson, The Colony